Home Forums Autism Recovery Detox side effects and next steps in biomedical treatment

• Creator
    Topic

Hi Dr Woeller,

Our son is on the autism spectrum and he is 5 years old. He has food sensitivity,tip-toe walking,sound sensitivity and non verbal. He wasn’t born autistic, he was healthy boy but 13 month old he have 6 vaccinations where one was MMR and after 2 weeks we lost him with no vocabulary words, not responding to his name and that was difficult. We have made big progress for 2 years since he has been on ABA therapy. He has potty trained, he understands what you tell him and obeys commands, but he is still nonverbal. He makes all kind of noises and sounds and occasional letters but no words. He is on supplement Intra-Kid Multivatamin and cod liver oil. He is also on gaps diet vegetables and meat and homemade juices. We have had some good response with good eye contact, and less stimming. We are also doing ion foot bath. We started with Advanced TRS Coseva and he was doing good and then after a week he got sick with bronchitis,then we cured him up and came back to TRS and he got sick again with ear infection. So he was sick like this 3 times,and we stoped using TRS. What can you recommended that we can prevent him from getting sick when it’s detox? Intra-Kid multivitamin has 215 essential ingredients, is that enough for our son? We are also thinking to start with hyperbaric chamber and methyl B 12, just ready for our son to get some big improvements! Looking for some advice and direction on our next step.

Thank you
    Violetta

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      It sounds like you have done a lot for your son. The nutrients he is on with 215 ingredients is a lot, plus the other things too. Because he is still young and likely exposed to other children he is susceptible to getting sick. It’s not unusual and doesn’t mean you are doing any wrong. It’s the middle of winter (assuming you are in the Northern Hemisphere?) and in some places extremely cold. The ear infections could be a secondary reaction to the bronchitis. With bronchitis, the upper respiratory tree becomes inflamed and this inflammation could also affect the throat where the Eustachian tube opens up – https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/eustachian-tube#1. It’s not uncommon for this tube to get inflamed too and sometime later lead to an ear infection.

One of the main nutrients to help maintain health immune function, particularly during the winter, is Vitamin D – https://www.nbnus.net/products/370-micellized-vitamin-d3-1-fl-oz/. I like to use at least two drops daily for most children.

Another supplement that can help with inflammation, as well as immune function is Inflamma-Mate – https://www.nbnus.net/products/618-inflamma-mate-strawberry-new/ – 1/2 to 1 scoop daily for children is sufficient.

Dr. Woeller

Thank you so much Dr Woeller for advice.

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Violetta,
        I hope it helps.
        Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr Woeller,
      We start with our son on hyperbaric chamber at home,today was thirt day of therapy we do 5 days a week for 1 hour in chamber for 40 hours.My son feel great inside,my left ear don’t feel good have start some pulsation and pain..what you can suggest me what to do?thats normal?Or May need take some vitamins?

Thanks you
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      You might have some built up ear wax in your left ear canal. Or, you might have some swelling in the Eustachian tube that drains the left ear into the back of your throat. I would suggest having your ear canals examined and cleaned out if there is a lot of ear wax. Also, if you suffer from allergies this can cause swelling and congestion in the ears too. An over-the-counter allergy medication like Claritin or Zyrtec might help.

Dr. Woeller

This morning my left ear not hurt just feel clogged up,so it my just healing crisis..?No I don’t have any allergies.I was took yesterday Vitamin C 1000 one pil so that’s May helps some.I will see when I dive today how my ear feel after maybe it will go away pain.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Okay.
      Dr. Woeller

Just come back from the doctor office,thanks you so much Dr. Woeller that tell me to go check my ears!The doctor looking my left ear and tell that it’s looks very bad all red and have a whole inside this what it call Tympanic Membrane Perforation otitis exterior.They prescribed me drops for ear and antibiotic pill,tell that cannot use hyperbaric chamber for a week.What u think doctor this think sometimes happen with people after hyperbaric chamber?It safe to use again after a week hyperbaric chamber?

Thanks you
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      You definitely need to follow this doctors advice regarding treatment.

This is not a common manifestation linked to HBOT that I have seen. You could have had an underlying infection in the ear that weakened the tympanic membrane.

I would suggest also talking to the technicians at the chamber clinic to see if they have had others with similar problems.

Dr. Woeller

Thanks you so much Dr. Woeller for yore advice I really grateful to you,wish you have blessing day today.

Thank you
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Thank you. Have a nice day too.

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr. Woeller,
      We done for are son hyperbaric chamber for 8 days so he get seek his nose runny-stopped he coughing,what you think doctor we need stop for some days chamber…?its this normal that side effect from chamber?

Thanks You
      Violetta

Hi Dr. Woeller,
      We done for our son hyperbaric chamber for 8 days so he get sick his nose runny-stopped he coughing,what you think doctor we need stop for some days chamber…?its this normal that side effect from chamber?

Thanks You
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      This is not a normal side effect from the chamber. He likely has a respiratory illness. Normally, with a just chest cold continuing HBOT is fine, but if there is sinus and/or ear congestion (or an ear infection) HBOT should be stopped until he is better. If you are not sure, then I would suggest stopping. Overall, it would be best to have him examined by his doctor to listen to his lungs and look in his ears.

Dr. Woeller

We just come back from the doctor,so he have bronchitis his ears and chest is clear the dr give him a shot and liquid medicine,just get so tired every time when we start some heal process we need stop because he get sick,what can u recommend when he gets well to continue to do the chamber?

Thanks You
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Did you get the Vitamin D and Inflamm-Mate supplements I had mentioned before. These can help support immune function.
      Dr. Woeller

Yes I give him this supplements it really nice was work good in this 8 days he was looks like he get sick for 3 times and it’s go away,but the last 6 day he start cough in chamber and since then get worse.So now we try to heal him,and then start hyperbaric chamber again..just scary if he get sick again..Did you have patients whom you personally help?That can work face to face with our son?

Thanks You
      Violetta

Its ok to give to our son all this supplements that I give every day when he got sick,in same day with antibiotics?

Thanks You
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Giving supplements with antibiotics usually fine and even taking while sick. Probiotics can be reduced in their effectiveness when taken at the same time as antibiotics, but there isn’t a toxic effect. Your son may not feel like taking supplements while ill, but the supplements are not going to worsen the illness in my experience.

I work with people all over the world in helping with biomedical intervention. I cannot write prescriptions at a distance, but can review labs, troubleshoot issues, create supplement programs, etc. You can contact my practice manager Leigh for more information – SCMedicalCenter@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Thanks you so much Dr. Woeller

Thanks You
      Violetta

Hi Dr. Woeller,
      We been use for our son chamber for a week so he got sick again,start cough second day today so we just come back from dr. and they tell that he may have allergies all his trow red.. they give him liquid Azithromycin oral to use,can we continue do chamber?Thats is second time that he god sick from chamber first time was bronhitis,I don’t know what to do we may need stop chamber or maybe give some more time..?

Thanks you
      Violetta

Hi Dr.Woeller,
      We been use for our son chamber for a week so he got sick again,start cough second day today so we just come back from dr. and they tell that he may have allergies all his throat red.. they give him liquid Azithromycin oral to use,can we continue do chamber?Thats is second time that he god sick from chamber first time was bronhitis,I don’t no what to do we may need stop chamber or let give a some more time..?
      Thanks you
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      I doubt very seriously your son is getting sick from the chamber. I have never seen that before. What I have seen is kids just getting sick from various reasons and the chamber situation being coincidental. I would suggest personally waiting until he feels/is better before doing the chamber again.

So, they gave him an antibiotic even though they think it might be allergies? I am assuming his ears are clear? Is he running fever?

Dr. Woeller

We stay at Louisiana state the weather change a lot from cold to hot,the dr tells ,that sickness going around with red through allergies,my son he is allergic to the dirt dust,they check his ears and it’s clear and no fever.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Okay. If his ears are clear than he should be fine to continue with HBOT. Unless you were told differently by his personal doctor. It sounds like more of an allergy problem than an infection. Unfortunately, allergies can cause sinus congestion too. HBOT increases pressure so it might be painful if his ears are congested or sinuses.
      Dr. Woeller

Thanks you so much Dr. Woeller make feel less stress,my son do much better today!Hope you have a great day today,God bless you!

Thanks You
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Thank you. You too.

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr.Woeller,
      Today was great day for our son at ABA school,he start make progress on speech at school he say cow,arm,pig,hand,nose,swing and made the ch sound but it’s only at school at home he don’t say nothing..I start from today give him spray TRS zeolite,it’s ok to give him zeolite when we do hyperbaric chamber?Its been 20 day today we do the chamber.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Great news.

The TRS with HBOT should be just fine. I have personally never seen any issues.

Dr. Woeller

Thanks you Dr. Woeller !

Thanks You
      Violetta

Hi Dr.Woeller,

We finish with our son hyperbaric chamber 40 hours session,how long we can take brake to start again the chamber?Also after 2-3 weeks we will start homeopathy treatment,it’s ok to use the chamber or better to stop while we do homeopathy?

Thanks you
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      The combination of HBOT and homeopathy has been fine in my experience.

For the HBOT I like to have people take at least a 4 week break before resuming.

Dr. Woeller

Thanks you so much Dr.Woeller!
      Thanks you
      Violetta

Hi Dr.Woeller,
      We use with our son homeopathy for 2 weeks now,can we add AIT Auditory Integration Training it is music listening at home headphones.So what you can suggest to us?

Thanks you
      Violetta

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      I don’t know really much about the best types of headphones or programs. I know AIT is helpful, but I cannot tell you which is the best approach to take. This is just not an area of specialty for me.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr.Woeller,
      We decide to use second session of hyperbaric chamber ,it’s ok to use Inflamma-Mate a dietary supplement New Beginnings together with homeopathy?We do the homeopathy now for 2 month.

Thanks you
      Violetta Mize

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      I don’t know of any adverse interaction between homeopathy and Inflamma-Mate.
      Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr.Woeller,
      Can we use with homeopathy IonClense Foot Bath Detox?And second question is did you familiar with Andrew Hall Cutler protocol?We planing to maybe start later on but we need help on that protocol, can you be helping to do that protocol of chelation?
      Thanks you
      Violetta Mize

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      I don’t know of any adverse interaction with ION cleanse and homeopathy. You can always check with the company, but I have not personally seen any interactions.

I am familiar with the Cutler protocol. I have my own version of it and I don’t continue to follow their website which may periodically change. But, I use a similar approach with low dose DMSA.

Dr. Woeller

Thanks you so much,make me feel more comfortable that you do the similar protocol.Can you tell what difference on protocol you have on yore own version?We will use 2 more month homeopathy and if we will not see the more results,then we will contact you!
      Thanks you
      Violetta Mize

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      As I mentioned, I haven’t done an exact comparison for what the AC websites may be stating currently. Generally, I use a dose of DMSA 0.625 to 1.25mg/kg dosed every 4 hours for 3 days “on” and 11 days “off” for approximately two months, then look to convert to a 3 day “on” and 4 day “off” cycle thereafter. Then after one more month, add lipoic acid to each dose of DMSA. The total time of use is anywhere between 6 to 12 months and repeating a hair metals test every 90 days.

The child is also on foundational supplements, e.g. multivitamin/multimineral, antioxidants (NAC or glutathione), liver support (e.g. milk thistle), magnesium and calcium, vitamin C and perhaps extra zinc.

Dr. Woeller

Thanks you so much Dr. Woeller!

Why you have on protocol 11 days off for 2 month?Did you have a lot of patient that your protocol help a lot to autism kids ?

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Just to give a little time to make sure a child isn’t having issues, e.g. behavior, digestive (which they normally don’t). You could also go one month. The two months is not etched in stone. I think its worth going at least two rounds to gauge response before moving up to a more frequent dosing schedule.

Dr. Woeller

Dr. Woeller,
      What would we need to do to start this protocol with you and your supervision? Would we need to come to your clinic for our son to be checked out and tested before beginning, or what is the process? Thanks.

Thank you,
      Violetta Mize

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Violetta Mize.
      DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      The AC Protocol items are not prescription base. In fact, the specific dosage capsules of DMSA are available for purchase through Living Supplements – https://livingsupplements.com. There is even a link direct to the AC Protocol. In years past, when DMSA was used at much higher dosages, it was necessary to do frequent blood work and check mineral status. In my experience, this hasn’t been necessary with the low dose DMSA approach as long as foundational supplements are being used, e.g. multivitamin/multimineral, Vitamin C, magnesium. liver support.

Has your son had any blood work done recently? Any other laboratory testing?

Dr. Woeller

No he hasn’t had any blood work recently done ,but we just done the hair test so we waiting the results. Is there any waiting period between completion of the homeopathic treatments and when he can start with the DMSA?

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      No. I don’t know of any waiting period requirements between DMSA and homeopathics.
      Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr.Woeller,
      We just got our son Hair Test Result. Can we send you his hair result that you can help us to read that test, and determine next actions? We are willing to pay for your consultation and be full time physician for our son during this process.
      Thanks you
      Violetta Mize

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      If you would like to schedule a consult with me please contact my practice manager Leigh at SCMedicalCenter@gmail.com. We can then go over your son’s Hair Metals Test and other tests you have done in the past.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr.Woeller
      We finish with our paper work for our consultation,we have only the Hair Test results ,did we need to do some more tests before our consultation? Like blood work,organic acids test..?

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      If you have the ability to do lab tests on your own, than some can be beneficial to do prior to our consult. However, based on information that I get from a consult will also provide guidance on other lab tests to consider. Here are some upfront labs that are worthwhile for most everyone:

Great Plains Laboratory:

-Organic Acids Test
      -Hair Metals Test
      -Food IgG

Blood Testing – when it comes to blood testing it is not something I do in all cases, particularly for children with a lot of anxiety. However, if it can be done than this is the list that is worthwhile:

-Comprehensive metabolic profile
      -Complete blood count w/differential
      -Anemia profile (serum iron, serum ferritin, % saturation, TIBC)
      -Lipid panel (including total cholesterol)
      -Vitamin D (as 25-OH-D)
      -Serum homocysteine
      -Serum histamine

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr. Woeller
      Just got our IgG Food Allergy Test,Organic Acid test(OAT).Have a question on urine collection test it says avoid apples,grapes,pears,and cranberries as well as their juices or products 48 hours before collection.Our son stay on Gaps diet so he very straight with it,he drink home made apple juices with blueberries,pineapple,berries can I give him pineapple juice fresh squeezed with water?
      Thanks you
      Violetta Mize

Or maybe watermelon fresh juice be fine give him for 2 days prior the urine collection test?

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      The only juices or foods that I am aware of that need to be avoided prior to the testing is what’s listed in the instructions of the OAT test. If pineapple or watermelon is not listed than its fine to use.

Dr. Woeller

Thanks you so much Dr.Woeller.

Hi Dr.Woeller
      We ordered from your site the IgG Food Allergy Test and Organic Acid test(OAT) and mailed in the tests like 2 weeks ago,how long to wait that we got the result?

Thanks you
      Violetta Mize

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Please be in contact with Leigh at Lab Tests Plus – labtestsplus@gmail.com. I don’t handle orders or tracking of labs. She will have a better idea then me.

BTW – I am assuming you ordered through Lab Tests Plus?

Dr. Woeller

We just got the first test Organic Acids Test still waiting on IgG Food Allergy Test. We just did these tests for our next appointment that you can have more information and condition about our son.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Sounds good.
      Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr.Woeller
      We just send by fax all are information about our son ,so how we schedule are first consultation we need call?And how fast we can have are first consultation with you Dr. how long time you need to learn all information that we send?

Thanks you
      Violetta Mize

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Violetta,
      Please contact my practice manager Leigh at SCMedicalCenter@gmail.com. She can answer all your questions regarding paperwork, what things to send, scheduling.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr.Woeller
      I forgot to tell you Dr. on are conference that we also use for Eric TRS Coseva zeolite for some 4 weeks,and he was say one time his name at home and hey,that was on the time while we do the chamber 8 month ago.And also we try Bioray – Loving Energy,NDF Plus,Liver Life that’s all Bioray,it was on February 4 for 2 weeks.When we start to use that Bioray it was every day something happening with him,when we start Liver Life 1 drop -he was not like him self,Loving Energy-1 drop and Liver Life 1 dr together – he got more appetite and more behavior,Liver Life day 2- he say his first sentence I want drink,Liver Life 1dr +NDF Plus 1drop -super emotional,hit and kick,NDF plus 1dr -super sensitivities on ears,then got February 19 sick with ear infection and fever so we stop all that treatment,because every day was something going on with him.Maybe that information help you some.
      Thank you
      Violetta Mize

One more thing I forgot to tell you is we also used IntraKid Multivitamin for 6 months 2018-2019 -he had more concentrating, more loving emotion and He loved to do puzzle and can sit for more then 30 minutes.

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Violetta,
        Thank you. This information is helpful. I think Bioray is a good company overall. Sometimes it is hard to know if a behavior is specifically linked to a supplement or not. I have seen situations that emerging behaviors appear to have some relation than it turns out a child is getting sick, e.g. ear infection. The fact that you saw improvements with the multivitamin indicates that he can receive benefit from various biomedical interventions.

I am working on programs later today and tomorrow from earlier this week so I will have more information for you shortly.

Dr. Woeller

Thank you Dr. so much, sounds good.

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.