Home Forums Autism Recovery Biocidin

• Creator
    Topic

Hi everyone
    My son is 5, ASD, and has elevated yeast markers as per his OaT. Clostridia markers are normal. We supplement acetyl l carnitine and a multi nutrient to support fatty acid oxidation. Our practitioner also recommended Biocidin and I have seen a big, almost instantaneous improvement in his eye contact, speech and less stimming after only a few days. His stools are also much more formed and less mushy. How long can we continue to give him Biocidin? We have just started his second treatment (first one earlier this year was for 6 weeks) but the problems seemed to reoccur when we stopped the Biocidin. We have done a couple of courses of nystatin without noticing any immediate benefit.
    Thank you for any advice,
    Martha

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Jaelyn Gutierrez
      Participant

I’m thinking of starting biocidin too. Did you ever figure out how long to keep him on it?

We have done three courses of it, about 6 weeks each time – basically as long as it takes to use the bottle. If you start slowly and build up (eg 1 drop per day) you can figure out how well your child tolerates it. By the end of each course, we would be giving approx 5 drops three times per day.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

In my experience there really is not a time limit on Biocidin use. I have used it for 3, 6 months and longer is some cases.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.